2019 Point Richmond Fall Fest Vendor Registration
Drawing by Jacinto Castillo of Mom & Pop Art Shop
Register now for Pt. Richmond Fall Festival for a unique opportunity to showcase your products and services to members of the community.
▪ Booth set up time ON Park Place: 8:30am-10:30am. Vehicles must be off the street by 9:30am
▪ Check in at corner of West Richmond & Park Place at the PRBA Check-In Table
▪ Booths are expected to be operating continuously from 11:00am-4:00pm.
▪ Booth breakdown time must be after 4:00pm.
▪ Set Up and take down should in no way endanger or inconvenience the public or other vendors
▪ All trash must be removed and placed in the trash cans
The following items are not allowed at booth spaces during the festival:
▪ Firearms or ammunition
▪ Adult or inappropriate materials
▪ Drug paraphernalia
▪ “Flea Market” type items (i.e. used clothed, used kitchen goods, etc.)
▪ Items that will create unreasonable mess (i.e. Silly String, Confetti. etc.)
▪ No sales of food or drink items of any kind
▪ No sales of tobacco items of any kind
▪ No vulgar or derogatory clothes, hats, stickers, bumper stickers, etc.
▪ No political material
▪ All vendors are required to bring a standard 10×10 canopy with weights, tables and chairs.
▪ Electricity will not be provided. You may provide your own generator.
Booth assignments are made in the order received. It is recommended you reserve your space early
Booth Fees – NON FOOD VENDORS
$35 Artists, Business, Non-Profits
Payments can be made through the PayPal form below with a $3 charge. If you prefer to pay by check, download this form.
Make checks payable to: Pt. Richmond Music memo: Pt. Richmond Fall Fest
Mail forms and payment to 101 Park Place, Pt. Richmond CA 94801, Attn: Pt. Richmond FALL FESTIVAL
This a rain or shine event! All payments are non-refundable. Questions? TEXT ONLY to Josephine 510.205.4994
Vendor Registration and Payment Through Paypal (no Paypal account required)
Fall Fest Is Coming Soon!